BioDigest is effective in both fresh and saltwater aquariums and is a concentrated bacterial solution which biologically filters and eliminates aquarium waste.
- Composed of live bacterial strains
- Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- Nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- Enables water to be effectively purified
- Prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- The best way to start biological filtration in your fresh or marine water aquarium
- Converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
When should BioDigest be used?
- When you start a fresh or saltwater aquarium
- A vial every 15 days maintains an optimal purification of aquarium
- To speed up the purification process, don't increase doses but instead use the product more frequently