DANGER: May be harmful or FATAL if swallowed! If swallowed, call a physician or Poison Control Center. Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water or milk and induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with finger, or, if available by administering syrup of ipecac. Do not induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. In case of contact, immediately flush skin or eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes; for eyes, get immediate medical attention.
Because We Care: Ich-X has been developed to offer assistance to the aquarium or pond keepers who are encountering problems with ich who have tried other treatments unsuccessfully.
FOR AQUARIUM OR POND USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL, VETERINARY OR FOOD FISH USE. NOT FOR USE AS AN ECONOMIC POISON.
DO NOT OVERDOSE!