Reduce shock and stress-induced diseases by acclimating all new species safely and quickly with the Drip Acclimation Kit.
- AccuDrip utilizes a rigid tube that hangs virtually on any aquarium which flows water through a transparent self-priming siphon bulb that doubles as a visual drip counter and is controlled with a precision thumb wheel rolling clamp.
- Self-priming siphon bulb.
Drip Rate Guideline:
- 1-2 Drips per second - for snails, shrimps, crabs, starfish, anemones
- 2-3 Drips per second - for wrasses, puffers, anthias, gobies, butterflies
- 2-4 Drips per second - for majority of other fish such as angels, tangs, corals
How To Video: Innovative Marine AccuDrip Acclimation Kit