Chelated Copper Treatment for the Infections of:
- Flukes (Gyrodactylus)
- Anchor worms
- Velvet/Protozoan diseases
- other external parasites.
Coppersafe® solution remains active for over one month in your aquarium. It is a safe, stable, non-staining concentrate that does not color aquarium water.
- Be sure to add Coppersafe® solution to replacement water when water changes are made. This will maintain the therapeutic level of Coppersafe® solution.
- Because Coppersafe® solution is so stable in water, partial water changes are the quickest way to remove it from the water.
- The unique formulation of Coppersafe® solution maintains a total copper level of .15 ppm to .20 ppm when used as directed. Copper test kits that measure Chelated Copper will help you to actively monitor copper levels when using Coppersafe® solution.