- 230 watts
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless dc-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- Highly efficient technology
- Inlet and Outlet complete with DIN connection, compact dimensions
- High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
- Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
- Speed adjustable brushless DC pump
- Flow version: Intake side 2" (63 mm) - Pressure side 1.25" (40 mm)
- Pressure version: Intake side 2" (63 mm) - Pressure side 1.5" (50 mm)
- Dimensions: 130 mm width x 295 mm length x 220 mm height
- Pressure height: 266" (flow version) or 360" (pressure version)
- Download the instruction manual [PDF] or data sheets for flow version [PDF] and pressure version [PDF].
FLOW pumps will work for most standard applications.
PRESSURE pumps have a greater pressure height, better for situations with a lot of head pressure, usually to overcome longer vertical distances.