To our friends and community,
We're excited to announce that we are beginning Phase 1 of re-opening and are back to our regular store hours. While we are thrilled about being open to the public again, we do ask that you follow these guidelines to keep our customers and employees safe while in-store.
How we're helping:
- Wear a face mask
- Keep 6 feet away from other shoppers and employees
- Wait outside if the store is busy
- We allow curbside pick-up - call us when you arrive during normal hours and have your order number and ID ready
- You can order on our website, by phone, or email for in-store pick-up or home delivery
- We offer 100% contactless payment
- We will be disinfecting surfaces throughout the day
We appreciate your patience during this unusual time and wish you and your loved ones all the best.
-Aqua Lab Team
Fri - Mon: 11-7
Tues - Thurs: APPT ONLY
Regarding our Online Store and Shipping:
Due to the increase in high demands, our shipping team is experiencing slight delays so our normal 24-72 processing hours can take up to 5 business days (not including weekends and holidays) before a package is shipped out. Once a package is ready for shipment, a Tracking email will be automatically sent out and the package will be handed off to USPS / UPS / FedEx.
NOTE: We have noticed that USPS is experiencing delays in scanning and processing on some shipments at this time. Please note that delays might occur with your order so we recommend waiting patiently for up to 5 business days for Tracking to update once you have received a Tracking email. You may contact your local USPS or d
elivery person for updates in regards to regular mailing services.